Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by FabryB <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/08/21 09:16:38 UTC

incubator-cordova-android pull request: Patch for CB-1263

GitHub user FabryB opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/44

    Patch for CB-1263

    This is the patch I posted also on my new feature request:

    I think it would be useful to include it in main cordova distribution

    Regards
    Fabrizio Bottino

    $ git pull https://github.com/FabryB/incubator-cordova-android master

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/44.patch

----
commit c4c35196bcb480aa9d1a68f2776500d2cc7ee086
Author: Joe Bowser <bo...@apache.org>
Date:   2012-08-20T16:11:26-07:00

    Patch for CB-1263

commit 7cec7b7bbf46af11fdac2924ee34c57b473d7d06
Author: Fabrizio Bottino <fa...@b-it.pro>
Date:   2012-08-21T00:11:02-07:00

    Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/FabryB/incubator-cordova-android.git

----