Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 14:11:22 UTC

wiki just got hacked...

... have tidied up the mess. For now I've restricted access to the
editing of pages to known folks only to prevent further spam.

If anyone ever wants to be able to hack the wiki, just post a note to
the dev list asking for karma and I can grant it pretty quickly if you
specify the username you used to register with confluence. Details
here
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

We really want folks to contribute, so hopefully this extra step won't
dissuade folks from contributing
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html

Also hopefully this extra step will avoid us being hacked again by
those pesky spammers

--
James
-------