Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2006/12/04 02:57:35 UTC

using another workspace directory with -Psetup.eclipse?

Anyone know if its possible to specify a different eclipse workspace
directory other than "../workspace" when running mvn -Psetup.eclipse? I'm
looking to have a separate checkout of trunk side by side for the tools
refactoring so I would have:

trunk
trunk-tools-refactor
workspace
workspace-tools-refactor

Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: using another workspace directory with -Psetup.eclipse?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Dan,

On Sunday 03 December 2006 20:57, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> Anyone know if its possible to specify a different eclipse workspace
> directory other than "../workspace" when running mvn -Psetup.eclipse? I'm
> looking to have a separate checkout of trunk side by side for the tools
> refactoring so I would have:
>
> trunk
> trunk-tools-refactor
> workspace
> workspace-tools-refactor
>
> Regards,
> - Dan

Try:
mvn -Psetup.eclipse -Declipse.workspace.dir=/full/path/to/workspace-tools-refactor

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: using another workspace directory with -Psetup.eclipse?

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

You can specify the workspace by -Declipse.workspace.dir= ... , When you
run mvn -Psetup.eclipse

Cheers,
Willem.