Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Larry Streepy <la...@staffmix.com> on 2004/01/16 02:28:02 UTC

really slow response in tutorial

I've installed the latest download of Tapestry and I've followed the
instructions for running the tutorial program.  It is operational, but it
loads some of the pages REALLY slowly (and seems to be stuck loading images
since IE reports (3 Items remaining) or the like).  This is running on a
brand new 2.8 Ghz P4 with 2 GB of memory and 15,000 RPM SCSI drives - so it
shouldn't be slow :-0

Has anyone had a similar experience?  Any obvious solutions?  With this sort
of performance, I won't be able to use Tapestry in any fashion since it's
simply to slow to use.

Hopefully someone has seen this before and it's something simple to fix.

Thanks.