Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Oleg Ruchovets <or...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/28 13:29:54 UTC

kafka --> hadoop question

Hi ,
   I am looking for simple way to transfer from kafka to  hadoop.

   I found such solutions in Github:
     https://github.com/linkedin/camus
     https://github.com/miniway/kafka-hadoop-consumer
     https://github.com/kafka-dev/kafka/tree/master/contrib/hadoop-consumer

 Question:
    What solution is stable and what framework do you use in your project?
    Is there another kafka --> hadoop solution that I didn't find and it is
worth an attention?

I am looking something simple and stable. I just need to transfer kafka
content to hdfs. There is no plan to use ETL at this stage.

Please advice.

Thanks
Oleg.

Re: kafka --> hadoop question