Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by kauu <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/04 15:21:49 UTC

Re: Any successful experiences for text classification ?

hi chee wu :
  the easiest way is to realize ur goal i think. but the carrot2 's
performance is not very good. and the another important thing is that u
should input the data with as little spam as possible , or u will get
useless result.

--
www.babatu.com

Re: Any successful experiences for text classification ?

Posted by kauu <ba...@gmail.com>.
that's right, carrot2 just used to clustering documents, but not to classify
them.

--
www.babatu.com

Re: Any successful experiences for text classification ?

Posted by Stanislaw Osinski <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,