Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Max Harrison <h...@inovitagency.com> on 2017/10/12 13:06:58 UTC

2d-animated video for Artificial Intelligence

Hey !

My name is Max, I'm a team leader at “Inovit” animation studio.

Our company creates professional 2d animation explainer videos to deliver a
message about your company or product to your prospects in the best form,
which helps you attract new customers and potential clients.

We’ve checked your website and we think that our services could be useful
for you.

You can find some examples of our videos in the links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U1w0qFUD5c

https://youtu.be/OdB-AbkEyvE

Our portfolio: https://vimeo.com/inovitagency

Let me know if you're interested in any kind of cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

--
Best Regards
Max Harrison, Team leader

Re: 2d-animated video for Artificial Intelligence

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Max,

Apache projects are non-profit. Specifically this mailing list is for
development of the project by community effort. Do not use this to
advertise your service.

Regards,
Donald