Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vinh <vi...@faa.gov> on 2010/08/02 05:39:36 UTC

Re: How to send a request to a nmr service?

Right that what I thought should happen, but I'm not seeing that. My target
service is throwing a known exception, both the client and server side
generated the exception with wsdl2java.

Here's my test case if you want to check it out.
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n2261366/proxy-w-fault.zip
proxy-w-fault.zip

Here's my stack trace:
23:29:09,282 | WARN  | -cxf-se-thread-2 | PhaseInterceptorChain            |
ache.cxf.common.logging.LogUtils  365 | Application
{http://proto.mycompany.com/proxy}HelloWorldService#{http://proto.mycompany.com/proxy}sayHi
has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.JBIFault:
faultstring
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.createFault(AbstractInvoker.java:155)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.AbstractJAXWSMethodInvoker.createFault(AbstractJAXWSMethodInvoker.java:86)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:121)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JAXWSMethodInvoker.invoke(JAXWSMethodInvoker.java:60)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
	at
org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:106)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:110)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDispatcherUtil.dispatch(JBIDispatcherUtil.java:156)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.process(CxfSeEndpoint.java:455)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:617)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:571)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchangeInTx(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:468)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle$2.run(AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java:347)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.JBIFault: faultstring
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:154)
	at $Proxy130.getPerson(Unknown Source)
	at com.mycompany.proto.proxy.HelloWorldImpl.sayHi(HelloWorldImpl.java:46)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:173)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:89)
	... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.JBIFault: faultstring
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.interceptor.JBIFaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(JBIFaultInInterceptor.java:61)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.interceptor.JBIFaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(JBIFaultInInterceptor.java:44)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:99)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.jbi.interceptor.JBIWrapperInInterceptor.handleMessage(JBIWrapperInInterceptor.java:95)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:700)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIConduitOutputStream.commitOutputMessage(JBIConduitOutputStream.java:185)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIConduitOutputStream.doClose(JBIConduitOutputStream.java:81)
	at org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:185)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:487)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:313)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:265)
	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)
	... 27 more

Thanks,
Vinh

Re: How to send a request to a nmr service?

Posted by vinh <vi...@faa.gov>.
Man, since I'm not seeing the proper exception back.  Should I submit this as
a bug?

Thanks,
Vinh

Re: How to send a request to a nmr service?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Verified this is an issue in your test case and added comment for
SMXCOMP-786, you can get details there.

Freeman
On 2010-8-5, at 上午5:22, vinh wrote:

> I've opened up an issue in jira.
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-786
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-786

Freeman Fang

------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: How to send a request to a nmr service?

Posted by vinh <vi...@faa.gov>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Although I'm not sure it's a bug, as our testcase working correctly.

But yeah, go ahead to create a jira ticket, and append your testcase,
it's always better trackable with jira even it's not a bug.

Freeman
On 2010-8-4, at 上午4:09, vinh wrote:

> Man, I'm just not seeing the exception that I'm expecting.  So
> should I then
> submit this as a bug?
>
> Thanks,
> Vinh

Freeman Fang

------------------------

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-8-2, at 下午10:47, vinh wrote:

> Hi,
> I've looked at the test case and it doesn't seem to be that much
> different
> from how I'm throwing and catching the my fault.  And there wasn't any
> special configuration in the xbeans.xml outside of the proxy setup
> that I
> could see.  I see that the test was submitted to cxf-se ver 2010.02,
> what
> version was the implemented code in?  I'm currently running
> cxf-se-2010.01-fuse-02.
The cxf-se-2010.01-fuse-02 you are using already include the
implemented code to catch pre-defined fault type. I just added a
testcase to demonstrate how it works very recently.
Freeman

> Vinh

Freeman Fang

------------------------

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Actually I just add a testcase to demonstrate how cxf se proxy catch
wsdl pre-defined fault type,  SMXCOMP-784[1] tracked it, you may need
take a look at it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-784
Freeman
On 2010-8-2, at 上午11:39, vinh wrote:

> [...]
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor
> $
> MessageSenderEndingInterceptor
> .handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .cxf
> .phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:
> 243)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:487)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:313)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:265)
> 	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:
> 73)
> 	at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:

Freeman Fang