Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2008/10/10 17:30:55 UTC

s:checkBox - (Un)Setting works, but ParametersInterceptor still issues an Error (Exception)

Using <s:checkbox id="active" name="currentRule.active" />

where my currentRule bean gots a boolean active with getter + setter.
Setting, unsetting works but i am still getting this error:

17:24:55,198 ERROR [com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor]
ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught
setting '__checkbox_currentRule.active' on 'class
de.test.struts2.action.RuleAction: Error setting
expression '__checkbox_currentRule.active' with
value '[Ljava.lang.String;@7a8946af'

What i am doing wrong? Any hints? I am using struts 2.0.11.2.

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds

Re: s:checkBox - (Un)Setting works, but ParametersInterceptor still issues an Error (Exception)

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
There shouldn't be any problems, but there's no real problems w/o the interceptor move or adding another one, either--it's just a higher-than-necessary log level.

Dave

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.