Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jan Wielgus <li...@o2.pl> on 2003/10/28 09:46:28 UTC

Cocoon 2.1.2 and database actions

Hello,

I can't find the actions classes such as DatabaseAddAction or
DatabaseDeleteAction in my cocoon installation (2.1.2). Were they
absolutely removed from cocoon or are they in another place than
org.apache.cocoon.acting ?

Jan

Re: Cocoon 2.1.2 and database actions

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
COCOON/src/blocks/databases/java/org/apache/cocoon/acting/**

They are no longer in the core.

Joerg