Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Brunner, Bill" <bi...@baml.com> on 2015/04/09 14:42:52 UTC

RE:

Yes.  Trident streams are just objects, so you can instantiate the same stream multiple times and send it to whatever function(s) you want.

Posted by Udbhav Agarwal <ud...@syncoms.com>.
Thanks brunner for the reply.
I wanted to know if I could send a tuple just once and it will be sent to 3 different bolts at the same time. These 3 bolts perform some different operations one the same tuple and I will receive acknowledgement from the 3 bolts.?

Thanks,
Udbhav Agarwal