Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/10/28 08:43:38 UTC

[Discuss] Code Freeze for 4.1.0 M3 Milestone

Hi Devs,

We are now in the process of finalizing 4.1.0 M3 milstone. Shall we please
hold our commits for master branch until we complete this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Code Freeze for 4.1.0 M3 Milestone

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

We have now completed 4.1.0-M3 milestone and the master branch is now open
for commits.

Thanks