Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2013/09/17 19:33:57 UTC

[VOTE] Drop the time zone info from committers page

Hi,

I think we should drop the time zone information from the committers page.
I think it doesn't serve any real purpose.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Drop the time zone info from committers page

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I think we should drop the time zone information from the committers page.
> I think it doesn't serve any real purpose...

+1 (no this is not my timezone ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Drop the time zone info from committers page

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for voting - I think we have enough +1s (and no other vote)

So I'll go ahead and remove it

Carsten

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
+1