Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sachin Aggarwal <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/25 14:21:34 UTC

hadoop security

hello

can any one tell what is the state of security that hadoop and HDFS have...

any links where i can find the discription of what progress hadoop and HDFS
have done in term of security...

and what are the current areas where we are looking for community to work...

i want to pick one topic for my Mtech project...

--

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Aggarwal
7760502772