Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by be...@r-solution.at on 2008/01/03 17:11:22 UTC

jsCookMenu and tabbed panel

Hi everybody,

I´m using MyFaces 1.1.5 and Tomahawk 1.1.6.

I have a problem when using jsCookMenu in a tabbed pane -- if I use
the jsCookMenu in a non tabbed view everything works fine - but if
I use the jsCookMenu in a tabbed pane I always get following javascript
error on page load:

         f has no properties

in following javascript function generated by the renderer:

function clearFormHiddenParams_tab01_menu_jsCookForm(currFormName)
                 {
                                 var f =
document.forms['tab01:menu:jsCookForm'];
                                 f.elements['jscook_action'].value='';
                                 f.target='';
                 }

 - it seems to me like if the menu form is
embedded in the "auto form" of the tabbed pane the
javascript from the jsCookMenu can not find the 'inner' menu form

Furthermore when I click on a menu item then following error occurs:

        dummyForm has no properties

located in MyFacesHack.js in following function:

function cmItemMouseUp (obj, index)
{
        } else {
            // Link is a JSF action
            var dummyForm = document.forms[target];
            dummyForm.elements['jscook_action'].value = link;
            dummyForm.submit();
        }
    }

Does anybody already had that problem and/or  know how to fix it ?

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding communications.