Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by th...@kodak.com on 2009/11/03 12:15:26 UTC

Re: Proper attribution for use of Batik

Hi Tom,

t murr <tw...@gmail.com> wrote on 10/30/2009 04:45:53 PM:

> Our software (website) would like to use Batik ----  can you tell us
> how we should provide attribution for the use of Batik on our site?
> --- are there other websites that you can point us to that do it right?
----

    Thanks for considering providing attribution.  I'm not aware of
existing standards on providing attribution.  I would suggest a link to:

        http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

    Attached to either the xmlgraphics badge:
        http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/images/group-logo.png

or the Batik 'logo':
        http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/images/batik.png

Re: Proper attribution for use of Batik