Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stanley Tan <st...@crosswinds.net> on 2001/04/18 13:14:03 UTC

Shopping Cart Example

Hi all,

I am building a shopping cart example using the struts framework for
beginner's like myself.  So far, I have a pretty simple shopping cart that
connects to a database.

Because I am new to this, I was wondering if any experienced programmer is
willing to review my work and help me improve the example.  This example
will be made available for newbies to the struts framework so your help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stanley Tan

Re: Shopping Cart Example

Posted by Jason <jb...@discountweb.net>.
same here. I would like to get involved in this also

josephhakim@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi Stanley,
>
> I was thinking of doing exactly the same. Although I am a struts newbie, I
> myself am dabbling with such a task. I'd like to help in any way I can.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Joseph.

RE: Shopping Cart Example

Posted by jo...@yahoo.com.