Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/11 21:43:33 UTC

Re: SAAJ diffs / JAX-RPC TCK status

Ias,
Spent the day getting to know the JAX-RPC TCK and JWSDP :) I can
confirm that JAX-RPC RI in JWSDP passes the TCK in flying colors :) :)

One the client-side i know how to setup the local classes in
build.properties to specify our implementation. Can you please let me
know the procedure for the server-side code? What do i do with the
tck.zip that you sent :) Am trying to understand the README's in the
TCK for JAVA-TO-WSDL and WSDL-TO-JAVA. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks,
dims