Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2020/04/24 11:05:27 UTC

Can Nifi load balance flowfiles?

Hi

Let's say I have a splitjson processor. I want to connect 10 processors to it such that it will send one output to one processor in an evenly distributed manner.

Can Nifi do this?

Darren

Re: Can Nifi load balance flowfiles?

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Thanks Joe.

I'm shooting for [CASE1].

The part I missed was setting the number of relationships. I just dragged connections from it thinking the strategy applied.

My regrets and thank you for the clarification!
Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Darren,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.