Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Schulze <al...@gmx.de> on 2010/10/15 11:40:40 UTC

Moving cobertura-profile to parent-pom

Hi,

in my current build I have some projects with a common parent-pom.
In the parent-pom I defined the cobertura-plugin in the pluginManagement-section to define some common thing: version, some basic configuration, binding to phases.
In the most of the child-poms I have an profile (activation on !skipTests) to define some detailed configuration (exclusions,check-thresholds).

I think it's not too bad this way, but it bugs me, that I still have duplicate parts of the definition (the "profile"-stuff and activation-definition). Is it possible to move the profiles to to parent-pom while giving the child-poms the ability to define exclusions and totalLineRates and to disable cobertura completely (for this project)?

Thanks,
  Stefan
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit