Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Larry Jansick <lj...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/23 19:52:13 UTC

Android ap

Dear Open Office,

Is it possible to download this Open Office app on my android phone? I have
it on my main desktop computer and like it very much but would like to also
have it on my Android products. Thank you for your response.

larry jansick

Re: Android ap

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
There is something called AndrOpenOffice available on Google Play.
There have been various opinions on it.  There is also a LibreOffice
viewer, which can read but not write the various document formats.