Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2009/06/14 22:48:13 UTC

some URIBL accidentally listed .org?

http://log.perl.org/2009/06/email-issues-org-blocked-now-fixed.html

anyone know what URIBL provider this was?

--j.

Re: some URIBL accidentally listed .org?

Posted by Raymond Dijkxhoorn <ra...@prolocation.net>.
Hi!

>> http://log.perl.org/2009/06/email-issues-org-blocked-now-fixed.html
>>
>> anyone know what URIBL provider this was?

> Wouldn't we all have noticed if this would have been the case?

Doesnt ring a bell here either, best to ask the guys who posted that?

Bye,
Raymond.

Re: some URIBL accidentally listed .org?

Posted by mouss <mo...@ml.netoyen.net>.
Yet Another Ninja a écrit :
> On 6/14/2009 10:48 PM, Justin Mason wrote:
>> http://log.perl.org/2009/06/email-issues-org-blocked-now-fixed.html
>>
>> anyone know what URIBL provider this was?
>>
>> --j.
>
> Wouldn't we all have noticed if this would have been the case?

not if they use some unknown uri blacklist.

or if they use a forwarder that decided to return a "customized" IP for
any domain containing ".org".

Re: some URIBL accidentally listed .org?

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <sa...@alexb.ch>.