Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by jayant wete <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/02 11:42:59 UTC

Axis2c Support for WS-* Protocols

Hi,

I am implementing web service application
using axis2c. The main requirement is the implementation has to be
according to the WS -* protocols. Following protocols are mandatory.
Please let me know is axis2c supports these protocols and if not are
there any plans or any development is going on to support these
protocols.
WS Protocols required to support are:---

a)
WS – Security Framework

b)
WS – Discovery

c)
WS – Addressing

d)
WS – Security Policy

e)
WS-Base Notification

f)
WS-Topics
g)  WS-UsernameToken
Thanks in advance...........

Jayant

RE: Axis2c Support for WS-* Protocols

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
WS-Security Policy was lacking the support for alternative policies (ie,
"accept username token OR saml token") last time
I checked so unless this has been fixed, "fully" is not the right word
here for at least this standard.

WS -Security (Rampart/C), WS- Security Policy ,WS-UsernameToken, WS-
Addressing are fully supported. In addition WS-Reliable
messaging(Sandehsa2/C) and WS-Eventing (Savan/C) specs are fully
supported by Axis2/C.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

On Mon, 2009-02-02 at 02:42 -0800, jayant wete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am implementing web service application using axis2c. The main
> requirement is the implementation has to be according to the WS -*
> protocols. Following protocols are mandatory. Please let me know is
> axis2c supports these protocols and if not are there any plans or any
> development is going on to support these protocols.
> WS Protocols required to support are:---
> a)     WS - Security Framework
>
> b)     WS - Discovery
>
> c)     WS - Addressing
>
> d)     WS - Security Policy
>
> e)     WS-Base Notification
>
> f)       WS-Topics
>

> g)  WS-UsernameToken
>

> Thanks in advance...........
>
> Jayant

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Axis2c Support for WS-* Protocols

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.