Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Geeta Subramanian <gs...@commvault.com> on 2011/04/29 03:29:07 UTC

Location of Solr Logs

Hi,

I am newbee to SOLR.
Can you please help me to know where can see the logs written by SOLR?
Is there any configuration required to see the logs of SOLR?

Thanks for your time and help,
Geeta
******************Legal Disclaimer***************************
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank
you."

Re: Location of Solr Logs

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Geeta,

have a look on the the following wiki pages:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrLogging
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LoggingInDefaultJettySetup

Regards
Stefan