Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Zeldor <pg...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 20:13:41 UTC

Best practice for DropDownChoice?

Hi,

I was looking at many threads here about that matter and even more google
links, after not really being able to properly use examples from Wicket in
Action and few others. So I wonder - what's the best and most common way to
implement DropDownChoice and map the value at the same time [well, option
that'd easily work with radio buttons too]. I have seen many suggestions
that were creating even few classes, then extended them, added other stuff.
There must be easier solution, right? :) All I want is some displayed value
[easy to localis too of course] + mapping it to int value [I am fine with
creating new variable and then changing real one, instead of trying to map
it to some class at once].