Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 09:51:22 UTC

The setting of LoginDomainName attribute of the LoginModuleGBean

Hi
  In the LoginModuleGBean, there is an attribute named loginDomainName, I
went through the codes, just found that while the WrappingLoginModule is
turned on, those domainNames are used in the Subject as DomainPrincipal.
Except for this, is there any use for those loginDomainNames ? And, I did
not found any example for WrappingLoginModule, so when we would use it ?
 Thanks !
--
Ivan

Re: The setting of LoginDomainName attribute of the LoginModuleGBean

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think this is the page that David mentioned:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-login-modules.html

Jeff C

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.

--
Quintin Beukes

Re: The setting of LoginDomainName attribute of the LoginModuleGBean

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.