Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Andrey Klochkov <ak...@griddynamics.com> on 2012/07/12 01:08:18 UTC

a bug in ViewFs tests

Hi,
I noticed that the fix done in HADOOP-8036 (failing ViewFs tests) was
reverted later when resolving HADOOP-8129, so the bug exists both in
0.23 and 2.0. I'm going to provide an alternative fix. Should I reopen
HADOOP-8036 or create a new one instead? Thanks.

--
Andrey Klochkov

Re: a bug in ViewFs tests

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Andrew.  I'd open a new jira, and thanks for the find btw!

Thanks,
Eli