Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2007/01/03 09:39:09 UTC

Reference to River from Incubator

It seems there is no link from the Projects column (to the right) of the
Incubator project at http://incubator.apache.org/ to the River project.
Is this intentional at this stage?
--
Mark

Re: Reference to River from Incubator

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:39 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:
>>> It seems there is no link from the Projects column (to the right)
>>> of the
>>> Incubator project at http://incubator.apache.org/ to the River
>>> project.
>>> Is this intentional at this stage?
>> There actually is a link there (there was yesterday).  You may
>> need to do a refresh.  THe only problem was that the status page
>> that it was linked to wasn't there, but that's fixed now and
>> you'll see it at next update.
>
> Thanks and sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for :)

> Still hitting reload in 2007 with the default configuration of Firefox
> :-( , but at least this forced me to find out about the properties
> that
> controls the cache
> http://www.mozilla.org/quality/networking/docs/netprefs.html

me too. I had no idea there were properties for that.  Thanks

> Doubt whether it is handy the expiry date for pages of the site are
> that
> long?

They don't really change all that much.  I had to hit refresh too
this morning to see the link appear...

BTW, the status page is synched out to production now...

geir

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Jan 3, 2007, at 3:39 AM, Mark Brouwer wrote:
>
>> It seems there is no link from the Projects column (to the right) of the
>> Incubator project at http://incubator.apache.org/ to the River project.
>> Is this intentional at this stage?
>
> There actually is a link there (there was yesterday).  You may need to
> do a refresh.  THe only problem was that the status page that it was
> linked to wasn't there, but that's fixed now and you'll see it at next
> update.

Thanks and sorry.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.