Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alex Pivovarov <ax...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 10:20:56 UTC

Re: Java2WSDL from complex classes with inheritance

In Axis2 Java2WSDL there's no -e switch.

Usage java2wsdl -cn <fully qualified class name> : class file name
-o <output Location> : output file location
-cp <class path uri> : list of classpath entries - (urls)
-tn <target namespace> : target namespace
-tp <target namespace prefix> : target namespace prefix
-stn <schema target namespace> : target namespace for schema
-stp <schema target namespace prefix> : target namespace prefix for schema
-sn <service name> : service name
-of <output file name> : output file name for the WSDL
-st <binding style> : style for the WSDL
-u <binding use> : use for the WSDL
-l <soap address> : address of the port for the WSDL