Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/05/20 04:17:06 UTC

[ANN] New ObjectStyle DEV server

Hi folks,

I just deployed a new ObjectStyle development server. It is intended
to be a build and test server for ObjectStyle projects. It is NOT
intended to be a primary project download server (distributing
nightly builds and such is ok).

Machine Description
-------------------

Name: dev.objectstyle.org
Kind: dual 3.2 GHz Xeon, 2GB RAM, running Linux FC5
Software: Oracle 10g, Java 1.4, 1.5, 1.6; lets discuss what else we
need on the infra list below.

User Accounts
-------------

All active Cayenne and WOProject/WOLips committers already have shell
accounts. Your user name is the same as your ObjectStyle Jira login
id. However the password is different - I will email it separately to
each committer - please change it on first login (except for Ulrich -
I transferred his SSH key from the main server).

Committer Emails
only - this way we can keep sensitive information private).

E.g. if you need to deploy a service XYZ that is not available yet,
or having problem logging in, etc., use this list.

Enjoy!
Andrus