Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julián García <jg...@unionsoluciones.com.co> on 2005/11/28 15:29:11 UTC

Re: Obtaining the url? [problem integrating with acegi]

Julián García wrote:
> How can I access the url that is being currently displayed for the user
> using the FacesContext? I need this to do a custom filter for
> authorization using acegi.....Any experiences to share with that?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Julian

For those in the list that are familiar with acegi, the problem I am
experiencing is described as a post in the spring forum
(http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=20169). I do not know
if this is due to JSF architechture or is it a problem of acegi?