Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Liu <sc...@tapestry.net> on 2000/11/30 21:58:36 UTC

In the process of installing tomcat: failed to build

Hi All,

In order to install tomcat I upgraded our system to Java 2.
In both binary version of j2sdk and source version of it
I could not find the "classes.zip" (so that I could locate
the javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory class to build
jakarta-tomcat). Can anyone tell me what I am missing
here?

Between I could not find "SAXParserFactory" in jaxp.jar
and parser.jar from jaxp1-0-1.zip either. Any info or suggestion
would helpful. Thanks.

Scott Liu