Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by baotiao <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/25 05:54:13 UTC

Please add me to jira

Hi guys

I would like to solve the issue 2588, I have commented in the issue, so could you add me to jira
my jira username is  baotiao

Thank you

陈宗志

Blog:baotiao.github.io

Re: Please add me to jira

Posted by baotiao <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thank you guy.

陈宗志

Blog:baotiao.github.io

Re: Please add me to jira

Posted by baotiao <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys

The issue 2588 is basically same to 2724, and we have more discussion in 2744, so please add me to jira membership,

Re: Please add me to jira

Posted by Till Toenshoff <to...@me.com>.