Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by rahul p <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 18:28:17 UTC

hi facing issue with mysql in

Hi,
Please help set my mysql.
it is giving persmission issue.

Re: hi facing issue with mysql in

Posted by rahul p <ra...@gmail.com>.
inside by hadoop server i am configuring mysql its giving issue.

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.
The description is quite vague.

*------------------------*

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!

From: rahul.rec.dgp@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:00:19 +0530
Subject: Re: hi facing issue with mysql in
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

This list ,I believe is for Hadoop users .

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.

Posted by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com>.

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rahul p <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rahul p <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Rahul,

You may want to read this, if you want people responding to you:

--
Harsh J

RE: hi facing issue with mysql in

Posted by Leo Leung <ll...@ddn.com>.
Some direction for you Rahul,
Since you have determine it is a permission problem and is seeking for a specific answer to MySQL

Take a look at mysql site for configuring permission on DB, tables, user. :)

And again, (as few participant had requested) please provide more detail information on the error, such as Exception, error message, relevant logs of your problem.  However, try not to dump your entire project to the forum.

The free community will try to help, but try to be reasonable about your effort at the problem and ours too.

Good luck.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Rahul,

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.