Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Santosh Pingale <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/07 14:04:56 UTC

Local Mode - Kafka Streamer unable to write data

Hi guys

I am running Ignite in local mode and trying to write data with the help of
Kafka Streamer but it turns out data is not put into the cache no matter
how you try to do it. On the other hand, cache.put works just fine. At
moment,  I am doing cache.put with MultipleTupleExtractor, but that
completely misses the point of Streamer implementation. I am not sure whats
wrong.

Ignite version : 1.9.0
Minimal Configs:
grid.name = "triggers"
 client.mode = false
 discovery.addresses = "127.0.0.1"
cache mode = "LOCAL"

and other configurations like names and statistics.

Some help will be hugely appreciated.

Re: Local Mode - Kafka Streamer unable to write data

Posted by Santosh Pingale <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey

Thanks for taking out some time to answer this. I will keep that in mind.

There was a silly mistake in the code. We also had a receiver on the cache
somewhere which did not put messages into the cache after processing.
Adding that put statement solved the issue.

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santosh,

Posted by Santosh Pingale <pi...@gmail.com>.