Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Alex McLintock <al...@OWAL.co.uk> on 2002/05/27 10:48:12 UTC

Turbine 2.1 examples

Hi folks,

I'm trying to develop some reasonably simple database applications with
turbine. I've picked version 2.1 since that is the latest release, and I'm
using MySQL since I know it, but may move to postgreSQL later on.

  Are there any more example applications which I can learn from. I have
the sample application working, and I have added two more tables which I
can add, list, and edit records from.

Typical problems which this might answer include these:

I am not sure if Turbine 2.1 comes with Intake - or whether I should be
using a later version of intake instead, or whether I need it at all.

I'm not sure about the best way of adding in drop down boxes - or
enumeration types. Of course I can search the mailing list (and have done
so) but an example would be so much more helpful.

Thanks

Alex

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London: Software For Complex Websites
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Free Consultancy for London Companies thinking of Open Source Software.