Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/01/20 12:16:38 UTC

more details on caja test failures..

The end to end tests for caja were not really testing anything.  Chirag's
patch fixed that and exposed the NPE in the sanitize pipeline.

You can see the stack traces here:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Shindig/org.apache.shindig$shindig-server/1357/testReport/org.apache.shindig.server.endtoend/EndToEndTest/caja/

It appears there are some namespace fixes in the latest caja codebase.
 Would that help in this situation?

thanks..
Paul

Re: more details on caja test failures..

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ Jasvir Nagra <ja...@google.com>.
Yes we are temporarily reverting all our namespace additions. In the
meantime I am poking at whether the
http://cyberneko.org/html/features/override-namespaces namespace binder
feature can be made to insert namespace uris on html nodes that don't have
them.  The problem appears to be getLocalName of nodes created by
nekosimplified is returning null when it shouldn't.

Thanks Chirag for fixing the tests.

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.

Posted by Chirag Shah <ch...@gmail.com>.
> The end to end tests for caja were not really testing anything.  Chirag's
> patch fixed that and exposed the NPE in the sanitize pipeline.

I discovered this issue by making shindig's GadgetRenderingServlet use
correct HTTP status codes, instead of 200 OK for everything. (See
http://codereview.appspot.com/186233/show)