Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Richard Begg <sa...@googlemail.com> on 2009/10/21 11:51:23 UTC

XSLT Component

Hi,

Is there anyway to configure the XSLT component to transform a normalized
message attachment (instead of the main payload) or to put the result of the
transform into an attachment?  It seems to be a function offered by other
JBI implementations.  I thought I'd ask before writing one myself, in case
I've missed something.

Cheers,
Rich.

Re: XSLT Component

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I guess that you use servicemix-http or servicemix-cxf-bc component to
consume or provide the SOAP envelope.
In that case, you can define your own marshaler. In this marshaler you
can manage the message as you want before sending into the NMR.

Regards
JB

Re: XSLT Component

Posted by Richard Begg <sa...@googlemail.com>.