Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 16:11:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Felix 1.6.0 framework and related subprojects release

Time to call the vote on the Felix 1.6.0 framework and related
subprojects release.

* +1 votes from Alin Dreghiciu, Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger,
Stuart McCulloch, Carsten Ziegeler, Toni Menzel, David Bosschaert,
Guillaume Nodet,
Marcel Offermans, Rob Walker, Clement Escoffier,  and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as
soon as possible.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com