Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ray Weng <RW...@ariba.com> on 2001/05/17 05:18:14 UTC

How to write my own Serializer or Deserializer?

Hi all,

The project I am working on doesn't use Bean like stuff at all (both Server
side and Client).  But we do need talk in SOAP. Can some one please share
any good articles or experience for writing customernized Seializer?

thanks,
Ray

Re: How to write my own Serializer or Deserializer?

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
I recommend looking at the addressbook sample and the "standard"
[de-]serializers packaged into soap.jar.  Serialization is as simple as
writing an XML representation of the object, while deserialization is simply
reading the representation from a DOM.

Scott