Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com> on 2003/07/17 09:53:24 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/java/org/apache/lenya/cms/cocoon/logicsheets util.xsl

andreas@apache.org writes:

> andreas     2003/07/16 12:34:35
>
>   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/lenya/cms/cocoon/logicsheets util.xsl
>   Log:
>   catching PublicationException

>            xspUtilPublicationPath = publicationPath;
>   -        xspUtilPublication = PublicationFactory.getPublication(publicationId, path);
>   +        try {
>   +            xspUtilPublication = PublicationFactory.getPublication(publicationId, path);
>   +        }
>   +        catch (PublicationException e) {
>   +            throw new ProcessingException(e);
>   +        }

I had already fixed this locally by simply removing the

        xspUtilPublication = PublicationFactory.getPublication(publicationId, path);

statement since it is not used anywhere.

Due to the CVS problems I couldn't check it in.

Will merge with my stuff.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/java/org/apache/lenya/cms/cocoon/logicsheets util.xsl

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> writes:

> Christian Egli wrote:
>
> > I had already fixed this locally by simply removing the
> > xspUtilPublication =
> > PublicationFactory.getPublication(publicationId, path); statement
> > since it is not used anywhere.
>
> Did you search the source tree and all publications that are not
> in the cocoon-lenya module?

I checked the cocoon-lenya source tree and the unizh.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Christian Egli wrote:

> I had already fixed this locally by simply removing the
>
>         xspUtilPublication = PublicationFactory.getPublication(publicationId, path);
>
> statement since it is not used anywhere.

Did you search the source tree and all publications that are not
in the cocoon-lenya module?

Andreas