Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/02/25 23:44:02 UTC

[NOTICE]

Hi,

As you might've noticed, I am doing some long-overdue housekeeping on our
NEWS and CHANGES files. I am about 50% complete. I am pausing for tonight,
and will resume tomorrow night.

I've written two scripts. One that grabs all CouchDB CVEs from a secret
location on minotaur. And the other that does a bunch of checks on NEWS and
CHANGES to make sure they are valid. This will take a lot of headache out
of the release procedure going forward.

I plan to request a secondary Git repository for the project. Something
like couchdb-admin.git or whatever. Gonna start collecting utility scripts,
email templates, and what have you, in there. If there are any objections
to this, let me know. Otherwise I will assume lazy consensus
and request this in the next day or so.

NS