Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 20:12:32 UTC

[OT] wicket stuff rome. How to persist an rss in a file

Hi all,
I am developing a soft with the examples of wicketstuff-rome-examples. But I
cannot find any example on how to persist in disk a rss feed. It is really
poor what I found in Rome site.

Does anyone have this experience and could lead me a little?

Thanks in advance.

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: [OT] wicket stuff rome. How to persist an rss in a file

Posted by おおぜき <ko...@gmail.com>.
hi.

I don't know exactly, I know atom persistence implementation by abdera which

named atomserver.

http://atomserver.codehaus.org/index.html

It may help you.

bye for now.