Posted to user@struts.apache.org by er...@libertyseguros.es on 2009/08/25 10:16:33 UTC

example of rich internet applications (RIAs) using struts 2

Hi,

I have been trying to find references to enterpise WEB applications, or
Rich Internet Applications, out there using struts 2 but I have found no
references on struts 2 web site or in this mailing list. My apologies if
this information is available somewhere on the strust2 site or this list
and I somehow I just missed it.

Right now we are evaluating different technologies to be used for WEB
development at our company and struts2 is one of them (as we are currently
using struts 1 for development). In fact, one of the objectives of the our
quest is to select a Java WEB framework that allows us to easily build
Rich Internet Applications with lots of AJAX based widgets and
functionality... Any pointers of any, publically available, such
applications, built using struts2, will be welcome...

Best,

Ernesto