Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Raj N <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 20:26:56 UTC

Have smaller server identifier, so dropping the connection: (2, 1)

Hi guys,
     I am trying to run a 3 node zookeeper cluster. But when I start up I
get this error. I tried to even cleanup the version-2 directory(transaction
logs) and startup again. I still have the same problem. My config is as
follows -

syncLimit=3
dataDir=/local1/logs/zookeeper/
clientPort=7181
tickTime=2000
initLimit=5
dataLogDir=/local1/logs/zookeeper/
maxClientCnxns=0

server.1=tstntom001:6888:7888
server.2=tstntom002:6888:7888
server.3=tstntom003:6888:7888

What am I missing?

Thanks
-Rajesh

Re: Have smaller server identifier, so dropping the connection: (2, 1)

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Rajesh,
 What is the error message you are seeing? Did you forget to add it below?

mahadev