Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/10/14 14:41:07 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] RE: java.io.tempdir Problems

Hi,
Not a Tomcat issue.  Please mark continuing off-topic posts as such as
I've done in the subject of the message, or take them elsewhere
altogether.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Is
>> that right?  Anyone with any assistance out there?
>>
>> Michael McGrady

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.