Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by to...@apache.org on 2005/03/24 22:43:11 UTC

cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable SchemaUtils.java SymbolTable.java

tomj        2005/03/24 13:43:11

  Modified:    java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable SchemaUtils.java
                        SymbolTable.java
  Added:       java/test/wsdl/wrapped_choice build.xml reportservice.wsdl
  Log:
  Fix bug Axis-1900 - WSDL2Java fails on SQL reporting service.
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1900

  When we check to see if an operations parameter schema can be unwrapped
  we did not allow choice elements in the squence.

  This does not address the real problem, which is that "wrapped" in the symbol
  table is a global for the *service* and not the operation.  If we turn it off,
  it should be for the operation only.  This would involve revamping the whole
  system, so Axis2 will have to solve this.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.1                  ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped_choice/build.xml

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped_choice/build.xml?rev=1.1

  1.1                  ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped_choice/reportservice.wsdl

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped_choice/reportservice.wsdl?rev=1.1

  1.53      +17 -0     ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/SchemaUtils.java

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/SchemaUtils.java.diff?r1=1.52&r2=1.53

  1.117     +8 -1      ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/SymbolTable.java

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable/SymbolTable.java.diff?r1=1.116&r2=1.117