Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Luke Ptz <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/14 18:57:14 UTC

NYC Meetup?

Is there any interest in an NYC meetup?

I've been evaluating Airflow but haven't put it in production yet, would be
great to chat with people about deployment

Luke

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Martin Melin <ma...@tictail.com>.
Meetup would be great! I'm not sure how many people would attend, but if we're
a small group (up to 15 ish) I'd be happy to host at our office.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 5:18 PM, Luke Ptz lukeptzcode@gmail.com
wrote:
Cool to see the interest is there! I unfortunately can't offer a space for

a meetup, can anyone else? If not could always be informal/meet in a public

setting

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org> wrote:

> We at Blue Apron would be very interested.

> Same here.

> ap

--Martin Melin
Head of Engineering@martinmelin

Tictail NYC
337 Broome St, 3rd Fl
10002 New York
@tictail

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.
Hi All, I wanted to bump this thread again.  I sent out another email about
a meetup in NYC, so look for that one.

It took a long time to get approved over the holidays, so I hope we can
still generate interest in a short time.

Cheers!

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Luke Ptz <lu...@gmail.com>.
Count me in

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Rob Goretsky <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Jeremiah Lowin <jl...@apache.org>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.
Hi all,

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Rob Goretsky <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Jeremiah Lowin <jl...@apache.org>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Patrick D'Souza <pa...@gmail.com>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
lol

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Luke Ptz <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Joseph Napolitano <jo...@blueapron.com.INVALID>.
We at Blue Apron would be very interested.

Re: NYC Meetup?

Posted by Rohen Peterson <pe...@gmail.com>.