Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com> on 2011/07/13 18:06:38 UTC

JSR-347

Hi,

I am looking to "round out" the EG membership of JSR-347 so that we can get going with discussions. It would be great if someone from the Cassandra community could join to represent the experiences of developing HBase :-)

We'll be communicating using https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jsr347 - so that would be a good place to start whilst we wait for the JCP to process formal nominations!

Let me know any queries

Best,

Pete

Re: JSR-347

Posted by Yang <te...@gmail.com>.
"data grids", it seems that this really does not have much
relationship to "java", since all major noSQL solutions explicitly
create interfaces in almost all languages and try to be
language-agnostic by using RPC like thrift,avro etc.