Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/17 19:51:17 UTC

Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

Hi there
I wanna use a custom code after scanning a large table and prefer to run
the code after scanning each region.I know that I should use
co-processor,but don't know which of Observer,Endpoint or both of them I
should use ? Is there any simple example of them ?

Tnx

Re: Co-Processor in scanning the HBase's Table

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
yes what Ted mentioned, u can try out..

-Anoop-

Posted by Ted <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello again,

Posted by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you guys

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@infolinks.com>.
You can use a postScan() region observer as a trigger to run your code or
use endpoint that you (your code) will have to call after the scan.
Try this link

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Good luck.